Friday, April 19
9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
2322 Rayburn House Office Building
Monday, April 22
2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
253 Russell Senate Office Building
Please join USTelecom for two on-the-record opportunities to discuss the legal, technological, and social changes taking place in Internet communications. We’ll discuss recent industry filings for transitioning to all IP network services, and explore why shifting to an updated regulatory framework that better reflects today’s technologies would benefit consumers, and upgrade America’s broadband infrastructure. You’ll hear from industry and thought leaders about what businesses are doing today, and how they’re planning for the future. These discussions are the first in a series of briefings USTelecom is hosting on Capitol Hill over the next few months exploring the technological transformations taking place in an all-IP world. Can’t join us? Follow the conversation on Twitter #USTelecomIP.
- Jon Banks, Senior Vice President, Law & Policy, USTelecom
- John Horrigan, Vice President, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
- Melissa Newman, Senior Vice President, Federal Regulatory Affairs, CenturyLink* (Appearing only at April 22 briefing)
- Bob Quinn, Senior Vice President, Federal Regulatory, AT&T
- David Young, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, Verizon
Please RSVP by April 17 to USTelecom please indicate if you will attend the House, Senate or both events at [email protected] or (202) 326-7325.