Usage-Based Pricing, Applications Charges, and Other Means for Monetizing the Network
With new competition, evolving technology, plus intercarrier compensation and the Universal Service Fund poised to move in a downward direction, telecommunications providers have no choice but to create new revenue streams to replace shortfalls. They could grow current revenues, add new revenue sources, and/or change the business model, but they will need to take some kind of action. All markets have areas for potential growth for telecommunications providers.
This webinar discusses the current telecommunications environment—voice, Internet, video, mobility, security, and integrated solutions—including:
- The dynamic mobility market and talk about trends and potential changes to a business-as-usual model
- The rural user and the business market requirements
- The quickly evolving cloud computing market and the new delivery models for TV and video
Plan to leave the webinar with ideas to help you develop a winning strategy in this challenging market.
- No travel required -- participate from your office or home
- You will be sent a link and directions for participating in this webinar from your computer, including how to ask questions and download presentations
- A recording of the live webinar will be available after the event for on-demand viewing
* USTelecom membership will be verified before registrants receive the link and password for this webinar.
Questions regarding your USTelecom membership? Contact Amanda Taylor at 202.326.7361 or [email protected].
Questions regarding your payment? Contact LaSha Battley, USTelecom Finance Department, 202.326.7286 or [email protected].
CANCELLATION POLICY: NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AS THE EVENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ON-DEMAND VIEWING.
Paul Whalen, Chairman, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Hill Associates
Paul Whalen has more than 25 years' experience in telecommunications as an instructor and consultant. Over the past several years, he has used his expertise in wireless communications and business strategy to create and deliver courses focusing on the issues facing companies in the wireless communications marketplace. Whalen's knowledge of convergence, both voice and data and wireline and wireless, has allowed him to create a variety of business and technology strategies for various business leaders. As the former CEO of Hill Associates, Whalen also brings a strong sense of business reality to the classroom. His in-depth knowledge of the telecommunications regulatory scene allows him to put a strategy into the correct regulatory perspective.