USTelecom’s Cybersecurity Toolkit will help you better understand the technology and policy issues that are part of today’s cybersecurity landscape.
Through Web-based links, the Toolkit facilitates access to publicly available information about the venues, participants, public-private partnerships, and other initiatives involved in a multitude of cybersecurity-related activities.
This one-of-a-kind resource pulls together direct links to important information and resources, including:
- Common terms, definitions and sources
- The scope of “cyberspace” and the actors that operate within a global ecosystem
- Major threat vectors, types of actors, motives and recent examples of attacks
- The role of broadband service providers in securing networks and customers
- Federal venues (agencies and departments) and government initiatives
- Public-private partnership activities and practices
- Domestic and International statutes and agreements
- Standard-setting organizations
- Situational awareness resources
- and more
Hundreds of cybersecurity resources at your fingertips.
As a reminder, the Toolkit is a PowerPoint presentation. To take full advantage of the toolkit and its links, please open the file in Microsoft PowerPoint, and view in ‘Slide Show’ mode.