USTelecom – The Broadband Association is seeking an Account Administrator to support its nationally recognized Industry Traceback Group (ITG) to trace, identify the source of, and ultimately stop illegal robocalls. USTelecom is the leading voice of the broadband innovation industry. Working with some of the world’s most dynamic, forward-looking companies – urban and rural, publicly traded and privately held – we are leading the national technology and innovation conversation and redefining policy advocacy for the 21st century.
USTelecom leads the ITG, a collaborative effort of companies from across the communications industry that works to actively combat illegal robocalls. The ITG specializes in tracebacks, a semi-automated network-based process to determine the source of illegal robocalls defrauding consumers and to work with voice service providers to stop them at the source.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated dependability, strong attention to detail, organization skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, excellent analytical ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Initiate and oversee traceback investigations, including troubleshooting any problems
- Manage relationships and regularly communicate with external stakeholders, including law enforcement, voice service providers, and enterprise partners
- Develop working knowledge of and expertise in relevant policies and laws concerning illegal robocalls to help educate third parties
- Work with team to analyze campaign data and prioritize tracebacks
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in telecommunications/IT, business management, Legal/paralegal, or criminal justice studies
- Preferred experience in communications industry or background in fraud investigation
- Two years’ experience in project management and administrative support
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills
- Strong time management
- Computer competency, including in MS Office, Slack or equivalents
- Experience with Help Desk systems, database management, or data analytics preferred
USTelecom offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, a collaborative, team-oriented work environment, and a Metro-accessible location in Washington, DC. Interested candidates may submit resume and cover letter via e-mail to [email protected] with “TRACEBACK ADMINISTRATOR” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
USTelecom takes pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.