If you’re trying to figure out how to make your 4th of July celebration better than last year’s—or better than your neighbor’s—the answer is right at your fingertips. Just tap into your broadband connection to light up your Independence Day. Let me count the ways…
- Music Keeps the Party Going: You don’t have to hire a professional DJ for a party—especially if you’re on a budget. Streaming music services offer high-resolution audio that is actually higher quality than CDs (remember those?), so your party can keep bumping way beyond your neighborhood noise cutoff time. So create your own playlists and bring your party to life with the unlimited amount of music at your disposal.
- Smart is Safe: Are you celebrating away from home? New home security technologies like connected doorbells and security cameras can let you can monitor your house while partying the night away.
- Travel with Broadband: “There’s no place like home with WiFi.” Isn’t that the saying? If you’re traveling for the 4th of July, take your internet with you with mobile hotspots that can fit in your carry-on. You can travel the world and still stay on the grid.
- Long Distance Never Felt so Close: If you don’t have the chance to party with friends and family for the 4thof July, broadband can ease your long-distance heartache. Video-calling can bring you close to loved ones whether they are in another city, deployed, or taking a well-deserved vacation.
- Fire-free Fireworks: Did you know that sparklers are the leading cause of fireworks-related injuries? Avoid the DIY pyrotechnics by live-streaming a spectacular fireworks show instead of lighting any matches or violating your county burn ban.
Who knew the solution to topping last year’s 4thof July celebration was something you use every day? Wishing you a safe, happy, and patriotic holiday, brought to you by broadband.