About the Awards
The USTelecom Broadband Heroes Awards honor broadband providers, their team members and community partners, non-profit organizations, policymakers, and entrepreneurs who have gone above and beyond to keep their communities and our country connected. Broadband heroes have stood up and leaned in to keep us connected to ensure communities can continue learning, working and living during these trying times.
The deadline to submit nominations was October 26, 2020.
The 2019 USTelecom Broadband Heroes
The USTelecom 2019 Broadband Heroes were recognized for their distinguished and game-changing contributions to connect communities:
- Senator Roger Wicker, Chairman, U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
- Senator Kyrsten Sinema, U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
- Chairman Ajit Pai, Federal Communications Commission
- Darby McCarty, CEO and Chairman of the Board, Smithville Communications
- Rob Koester, VP of Consumer Product Management, Consolidated Communications
The deadline to submit nominations was Monday, October 26, 2020.
Please contact Mark Rebholz at [email protected] or 202-326-7347.