- In-person: 700 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE, 7th floor conference center, Washington, DC 20003
- Online: live stream
- Light refreshments will be served
Join CSDE for the release of the International Anti-Botnet Report. Industry experts will discuss the development of the report and strategies for government and industry collaboration on combating cyber threats domestically and internationally.
- Robert Mayer, Senior Vice President, Cybersecurity, USTelecom
- Jeanette Manfra, Assistant Director for Cybersecurity, DHS Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
Panel 1: The Development of the International Anti-Botnet Guide
- Jonathan Spalter, President and CEO, USTelecom
- Dean Garfield, President and CEO, ITI
- Gary Shapiro, President and CEO, CTA
- Moderator: Michaela Ross, Homeland Security reporter, Bloomberg Government
Panel 2: Implementation of Anti-Botnet Capabilities
- Nat Bongiovanni, Chief Technology Officer & Chief Information Officer, NTT DATA Federal Services, Inc.
- Kathryn Condello, Senior Director, National Security/Emergency Preparedness, CenturyLink
- Jason Boswell, CISSP, Head of Security & Digital Transformation Consulting Services, North America, Ericsson
- John Godfrey, Senior Vice President of Public Policy, Samsung
- Chris Baker, Data Scientist, Threat Intelligence, Oracle
- Lorie Wigle, Vice President of Software and Services & General Manager of IoT Security, Intel
- Moderator: Michael Bergman, Sr. Director, Technology and Standards, CTA
- John Miller, ITI
CSDE is coordinated by USTelecom and the Information Technology Industry Council (ITI).