USTelecom is the leading voice of the broadband innovation industry. Working with some of the world’s most dynamic, forward-looking companies – urban and rural, publicly traded and privately held – we are leading the national technology and innovation conversation and redefining policy advocacy for the 21st century.
We are seeking a strategic, entrepreneurial professional who can manage a busy, fast-paced executive office, is technologically fluent, and has high levels of organizational and operational efficiencies.
The Executive Office Administrator supports the President & CEO and Executive Vice President. Responsibilities include scheduling and generating and gathering briefing materials for meetings, drafting executive correspondence, processing department expenses, booking travel, conducting research as needed and working closely with USTelecom members and staff.
- Directs strategic scheduling for internal and external meetings and appointments and responds to invitations and other requests as directed.
- Works closely with the team to plan and coordinate the CEO’s participation in events.
- Conducts research and compiles background data, information and materials in preparation for meetings or as assigned.
- Processes all invoices and expense reports for the CEO.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Drafts signature ready correspondence, memoranda and reports for the CEO as required or directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years experience supporting senior government officials or high-ranking executives. Solid oral and written communication skills, excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail. Solid customer service orientation and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and strong attention to detail.
USTelecom offers a highly competitive salary, attractive commission’s incentives, a generous benefits package, a collaborative, team-oriented work environment, and a Metro-accessible location in Washington DC. Interested candidates may submit a resume and cover letter via e-mail to [email protected] with “EXECUTIVE OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
USTelecom takes pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.