USTelecom is the leading voice of the broadband innovation industry. Our members have long demonstrated their multi-billion-dollar commitment to building the networks that connect communities to the power and promise of high-speed internet and to deploying the transformative new services and technologies they enable. The Association’s mission is to advance broadband’s future and create business opportunities for our members, our affiliates, and our partners. Working with some of the world’s most dynamic, forward-looking companies – urban and rural, publicly traded and privately held – we are leading the national technology and innovation conversation and redefining policy advocacy for the 21st century.
We are seeking a strategic, entrepreneurial, technology-forward and highly-organized professional to support our Executive team and work closely with our members.
The Executive Office Administrator supports the President & CEO and Executive Vice President. Responsibilities include scheduling and generating and gathering briefing materials for meetings, drafting executive correspondence, processing department expenses, booking travel, conducting research as needed and working closely with, and coordinating communication between, USTelecom members and staff.
1. Drafts signature ready correspondence, memoranda and reports for the President & CEO as required or directed.
2. Directs strategic scheduling operations and supports both internal and external meetings and appointments and responds to invitations and other requests as directed.
3. Works closely with other departments to plan and coordinate the President & CEO’s participation in events and in maintaining his relationships with Board members and member companies.
4. Develops and maintains knowledge and awareness of USTelecom’s priorities.
5. Processes all invoices and expense reports for the Executive Office.
6. Coordinates travel arrangements for the Executive Office.
7. Conducts research for strategic initiatives and compiles background data, information and materials in preparation for meetings or as assigned.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years experience supporting senior government officials or high-ranking executives. Solid oral and written communication skills, excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail. Solid customer service orientation and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and strong attention to detail. A professional who can manage a busy, fast-paced executive office, is technologically fluent, and has high levels of organizational and operational efficiencies.
USTelecom offers a highly competitive salary, attractive commission’s incentives, a generous benefits package, a collaborative, team-oriented work environment, and a Metro-accessible location in Washington DC. Interested candidates may submit a resume and cover letter via e-mail to [email protected] with “EXECUTIVE OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
USTelecom takes pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.