USTelecom’s Cybersecurity Toolkit will help you better understand the market, technology and policy components that are part of today’s cybersecurity landscape.
The Toolkit facilitates access to publicly available information about the venues, participants, public-private partnerships, and other initiatives that compose the cybersecurity ecosystem.
This one-of-a-kind resource pulls together direct links to important information and resources, including:
- Common terms, definitions and sources
- The scope of “cyberspace” and the actors that operate within a global ecosystem
- Major threat vectors, types of actors, motives and recent examples of attacks
- The role of broadband service providers in securing networks and customers
- Federal venues (agencies and departments) and government initiatives
- Public-private partnership activities and practices
- Domestic and International statutes and agreements
- Standard-setting organizations
- Situational awareness resources
Hundreds of cybersecurity resources at your fingertips.