Broadband is an invaluable resource which has enabled innovation and growth in many areas of American life.
Broadband technology has enriched our economy, education, health care, and more, driving a higher quality of life for all Americans. Thanks to ongoing investment to extend high-speed Internet services and applications, a robust broadband infrastructure is now available coast-to-coast.
Public-private partnerships have been a tremendous source of collaboration and technology literacy, raising broadband access rates and increasing availability in both rural America and metropolitan hubs. Congressional legislation has also supported federal broadband loans for underserved areas.
USTelecom advocates pro-investment policies supporting continued broadband expansion, with the goal of making broadband-driven opportunities available to every American.
- Infographic: For Rural America Broadband Builds Opportunity
- Blog: Emergency 911 Service and the Role of Social Media
- Blog: Broadband Helps Feed America
- Blog: Broadband Growing in Availability, Speed and Competition
- Blog: Broadband: Replacing America’s Love for Televisions?
- Blog: Telemedicine: Redefining Health Care Delivery
- Blog: Broadband Delivers Impact