** MEDIA ADVISORY **
USTelecom to Host 2018 Broadband Investment Forum: The Path to Connecting Communities
Featured topics: Broadband Deployment, 5G, Telemedicine and Wireline Innovation
Remarks from Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue; FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr; Executives from leading broadband providers: Windstream, Blackfoot and Alaska Communications
- Join USTelecom in Washington, DC for the 2018 Broadband Investment Forum: The Path to Connecting Communities. The conversation will focus on the future of broadband infrastructure investment in the United States and the innovative opportunities ahead for consumers, businesses and entrepreneurs.
- The Broadband Investment Forum will feature insight and analysis from leading broadband policymakers and industry executives on topics including: broadband deployment and investment, 5G, telemedicine and wireline innovation.
- The Honorable Sonny Perdue, Secretary of Agriculture
- Commissioner Brendan Carr, Federal Communications Commission
- Jennifer Fritzsche, Managing Director, Wells Fargo
- Radha Sekar, CEO, Universal Service Administrative Company
- Jonathan Spalter, President and CEO, USTelecom
- Tony Thomas, President and CEO, Windstream
- Anand Vadapalli, Board Chair, USTelecom; President and CEO, Alaska Communications
- Jason Williams, CEO, Blackfoot
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
- Noon – 1:30 p.m.
- Washington Court Hotel
525 New Jersey Avenue, NW; Ballroom 2
Registration and lunch at 11:30 a.m. Program begins at noon. (Register HERE.)
The event will be LIVESTREAMED