** USTELECOM MEDIA ADVISORY **
USTelecom Participation in
Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity Summit
The DHS National Cybersecurity Summit will convene a diverse group of stakeholders across government, industry, and academia to reinforce DHS’s collective defense mission and its commitment to working across a wide range of industries and sectors to protect national critical functions.
Four USTelecom members will be participating in the CEO Roundtable, and USTelecom President & CEO Jonathan Spalter will join an industry perspective panel to discuss current and future ICT sector initiatives to bolster the global cyber defense.
USTelecom Member CEO Roundtable Participants:
- Anand Vadapalli, Board Chair, USTelecom; CEO, Alaska Communications
- Bob Udell, Board Vice-Chair, USTelecom; CEO, Consolidated Communications
- Rusty Moore, Leadership Committee Chair, USTelecom; General Manager, Big Bend Telephone
- John Donovan, CEO, AT&T Communications
USTelecom Participation in ICT Industry Perspectives Panel:
- Jonathan Spalter, President & CEO, USTelecom
WHEN: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
WHERE: Alexander Hamilton Custom House, New York, New York