The 2019 USTelecom Cybersecurity Toolkit facilitates access to publicly available information about the venues, participants, public-private partnerships, and other initiatives that compose the cybersecurity ecosystem.
Security is a shared responsibility among all stakeholders in the internet and communications ecosystem. Council to Secure the Digital Economy (CSDE)
This edition of the Toolkit includes an increased selection of cybersecurity resources that are easy to navigate.
The Toolkit, an authoritative threat intelligence resource, includes a collection of key cybersecurity initiatives and practical guidance related to issues that have gained traction among policymakers or risen to prominence in the stakeholder community, including:
• Botnets and the Internet of Things (IoT)
• Cybercrime developments, including legal resources
• Cyber norms, diplomacy and deterrence
• Cyber workforce initiatives
• Information sharing about cyber threats
• Guidance for small and medium-size businesses
• Supply chain risk management