October 16, 2020
Global and regional leaders in broadband, IT, communications services and trusted network technologies
WASHINGTON, DC – USTelecom | The Broadband Association today announced the addition of seven new connectivity innovators and technology providers to its ranks. These diverse companies each are recognized leaders in their distinct parts of the rapidly growing connectivity technology ecosystem that USTelecom represents, serving consumers and enterprises in regional markets and on a global scale with a range of broadband, network, technology and equipment services.
The following statement can be attributed to Jonathan Spalter, president and CEO of USTelecom:
“USTelecom is a community where the future of connectivity is being defined and advanced. The innovators we welcome today represent the full range of today’s evolving and diverse digital economy. These dynamic companies are investing in our shared networks, pioneering next generation technologies, building exciting new platforms, supporting families, communities and enterprises everywhere, and bringing important perspectives to the pressing debates shaping global, national, regional and local communications policy.”
The companies include:
- DUO Broadband, a Kentucky-based broadband provider;
- Etex, a Texas-based broadband provider;
- First Orion, a leading provider of communication transparency solutions;
- Hiya, a Voice Performance Platform that stops spam and fraud calls and helps businesses connect with their customers;
- Neustar, a leader in identity resolution that enables trusted connections between companies and people;
- SpaceX (Space Exploration Technologies Corp.), designs, manufactures and launches the world’s most advanced rockets and spacecraft, including Starlink – a global space-based broadband internet system;
- Transaction Network Services (TNS), a trusted partner and technology provider to the communications, financial and payments markets.
A full list of USTelecom’s global members is available HERE.