January 29, 2021
WASHINGTON, DC – USTelecom | The Broadband Association, a leading association of connectivity providers and innovators, today announced the addition of five new connectivity innovators and technology providers to its ranks: Marchex, Somos and Totelcom, as well as Grain Management’s Hunter Communications and Ritter Communications.
“These innovators represent the full spectrum of today’s exciting broadband marketplace and are delivering cutting edge connectivity solutions to customers and businesses,” said USTelecom President and CEO Jonathan Spalter. “We’re excited to welcome these new companies to our growing community of broadband and technology leaders.”
The new members include:
- Marchex, a leading conversational analytics and solutions company;
- Somos, a leading provider of data solutions and registry management for all phone numbers in North America;
- Totelcom, a Texas-based broadband provider;
- Hunter Communications, a broadband provider serving Oregon and Northern California;
- Ritter Communications, an Arkansas-based residential and wholesale communications provider;
A full list of USTelecom’s global members is available HERE.
USTelecom is the national trade association representing technology providers, innovators, suppliers, and manufacturers committed to connecting the world through the power of broadband