As Washington debates broadband and connectivity policy, USTelecom hosted a conversation on the key infrastructure issues before Congress and the strategies to best increase access and affordability to all in America.
- Representative Marc Veasey (D-TX)
- Jonathan Spalter, President & CEO, USTelecom
Panel: The Road to Universal Connectivity
- Melissa Mann, Vice President – Public Policy and Government Affairs, Lumen
- Andrew Rein, Chief Financial Officer, Hargray
- Brent Wilkes, Board Chair, Hispanic Technology & Telecommunications Partnership (HTTP)
- Moderator: Mike Saperstein, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives & Partnerships, USTelecom