With policymakers and broadband providers squarely focused on opportunities to deliver broadband for all across the US, please join USTelecom and the AT&T Policy Forum on June 10th for an online discussion on Connecting Communities to Internet for All.
The discussion will highlight new guidance from NTIA to the states to ensure the successful distribution of funds through the Broadband Equity, Access and Deployment Program.
- Alan Davidson, Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Communications & NTIA Administrator
- Jonathan Spalter, President & CEO, USTelecom
As policymakers look to maximize this once in a generation opportunity to connect all Americans, a panel of experts will explore successful models to connect all communities.
- John Hendel, Technology Reporter, POLITICO (moderator)
- Veneeth Iyengar, Executive Director, Connect LA
- Jeff Luong, President, Broadband Access & Adoption Initiative, AT&T
- Cheryl Musgrave, Commissioner, Vanderburgh County