Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks pose one of the greatest threats to ISPs today. Not only are networks increasingly vulnerable, but attackers are increasingly targeting the network layer. This can result in damaged equipment, plant disruption, loss of productivity, and customer turnover.
Fortunately, there are ways to protect yourself, your business, and your customers. In this webcast, A10 Networks will put the threat in perspective and give you insights to help stop these attacks from happening:
What You Can Expect to Learn:
- Understand the Enemy: Learn how bad actors make money using DDoS attacks.
- How to get Better Threat Intelligence: The threat intelligence currently used to mitigate DDoS attacks is often stale, inaccurate, incomplete and does not integrate well with various security measures.
- Prevention and Detection: How to improve prevention and detection measures.
- Achieve Scale and Increase Accuracy: Scalability, integration and reduction of false positives are the most important features to prevent DDoS attacks.
- Protect Your Customers: How DDoS scrubbing services help and why most organizations plan to offer them.